Work with us :)
We are looking for a
Skincare Community & Marketing Ninja
If you love science-based skincare, already know and love our brand, and you have awesome communication & marketing skills, please read on, this might be for you!
This is an extremely important role in our small company, where you will work directly with our founder to help to take our fast growing brand to the next level.
What would be your job?
- Come up with awesome content ideas for all of our communication channels, including Instagram, newsletters and wherever we decide to communicate with our customers (maybe TikTok in the future?)
- Put those awesome ideas into practice and write great educational and community building content for our brand. Coordinate with our designer/photographer for the visual part of your work.
- Manage our newsletter communication and help to set up our email marketing strategy
- Set up and build out basic paid online marketing channels, such as remarketing on Facebook and/or Google or other paid social channels
- Keep in touch and have a good relationship with a growing number of skincare influencers. Help us to grow our affiliate program.
- Support our international wholesale partners in their marketing activities via relevant communication with them
What do we expect from you?
- You speak and write in English at a native or close to native level
- You are honestly interested in science-based skincare and at least as a hobby, you love to follow related Instagram accounts, watch Youtube videos etc.
- It is even better if you actively take part in this community, e.g. have your own Instagram account or you like to take part in the skincareaddiction subreddit discussions etc.
- You have excellent communication skills, especially in writing. You know how to write an awesome & useful Instagram post or a text for a newsletter
- You are a very capable problem solver and love to improve and learn new things. You are able to follow tutorials, figure out and solve problems on your own.
- It is not a problem if you do not have currently a lot of experience in online marketing (bonus if you have!), but you should be interested in it and convince us that you will be a fast learner (we will of course help you)
What do we offer?
- An awesome, above average salary + performance based bonus based on the growth of our brand
- Becoming an important part of a small and enthusiastic team. If you do not like corporate environments, but prefer to have a big impact at a smaller company where you can see the result of your job every day, this one is perfect for you!
- We are looking less for experience (though if you have some, it is a plus!) but rather general smartness, intelligence and an amazing ability to learn. We will teach you and coach you and you will learn extremely valuable and relevant online marketing skills.
Location: it is a remote position, but once Covid 19 is over, you have to be able to occasionally (~1-2 times per year) travel to Budapest.
How to apply? Please send your applicaton to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following (in English):
- Your CV
- A motivational letter/paragraphs in your email outlining why you think you would be perfect for this position
- If you are already part of the skincare community, please send us your Instagram account or anything that shows your enthusiasm for science based skincare
- Anything you can think of that demonstrates your above average learning skills (e.g. your university grades, or what projects did you take on and accomplish on your own etc.)